An innovative, team-oriented Director of Human Resources responsible for supporting the administration of HR policies, procedures and practices for Jani-King International. This position is responsible for collaborating with the leaders on the development and execution of strategies relating to change management, recruiting, leadership development, employee relations and compensation. Candidate will ensure the execution of all HR strategies meet the quality, delivery and consistency.
- Develop all levels of management, with special emphasis on Regional Sales and Operations Managers. Hold training sessions with multiple managers on various HR related topics to include: sexual harassment avoidance, progressive discipline and counseling, recruiting and networking, etc...
- Provide direction, counseling and hands-on support as needed to regional and district management personnel on HR specific issues/problems such as Employee Relations, EEOC/Legal, Harassment, Disciplinary Counseling, HR Compliance, etc..
- Ensure all corporate mandated training is properly disseminated throughout their area of coverage. ( EEOC, Safety, Harassment, Staffing, Paperwork Compliance, etc.).
- Train, oversee & support the recruitment and selection of qualified field personnel. Partner with Executive Directors on recruiting. Work directly with Executive Directors, in support of the Regional Managers, to ensure proper staffing and recruitment quality
- Maintain knowledge of current human resource and benefit trends, laws, governmental compliance and company policies.
- Assist the Executive Teams with overseeing and managing all regional training needs.
- Conduct investigations related to specific issues initiated to the Corporate Human Resources Department.
- Tracking of key information/reports pertaining to: Field training, succession planning, regional staffing needs and serious employee relation issues.
- Laison with all Regional offices regarding changes and placements with particular emphasis on salary administration and wage decisions.
- Coordinate with Risk Management on all pertinent issues ranging from safety management/critical care to worker’s compensation to liability and loss issues.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- 4 year degree in Human Resources or equivalent work related experience
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience in a multi-unit or franchise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local HR laws
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel
- PHR and/or SPHR preferred
- 10-15% Travel required.
*******************Background Check Mandatory**********************
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. If you have the qualifications we are seeking, are excited about the possibility of joining a large franchise commercial cleaning company, are up to the challenge of working in a rapidly growing industry and are looking for stability, please submit your resume and salary requirements via e-mail to Resumes@Janiking.com