Career Detail - Large/Specialized Account Bid Specialist.
Thank you for your interest in Jani-King. Please browse our list, descriptions and locations of available positions. Jani-King is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Large/Specialized Account Bid Specialist.
Job Category: Business Development
Location: Jani-King International, Inc World Headquarters, Addison, TX
Jani-King International, the leading commercial cleaning company in the world, is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Large/Specialized Account Bid Specialist. This is a new position within Jani-King and will provide advice and support to Jani-King regions on various matters relating to the bidding of large or specialized accounts.
- Must assist the Director of R&D in pricing large and specialty accounts. (Sporting venues, schools, etc.)
- Must travel as needed to conduct on-site walk through to document the necessary data needed to bid the specialized account.
- Assist in start-up of large specialized accounts as needed.
- Review vendor offerings and recommended as appropriate (i.e. chemicals, equipment, etc.)
- Support sales presentations as needed.
- Keep abreast of janitorial industry via participation in industry meetings, associations, training and industry certification.
- Maintain a resourceful database for all regions relative to technical information.
- Research and develop new processes and procedures relating to the specialized industries.
- Continuous development of new marketing, training and support material for use by Jani-king regions to provide service to such specialized industries.
- Must obtain written approval from management before undertaking any actions or expenditures relating to researching and developing any specialized industries information or materials.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 yearsexperience in the janitorial industry.
- Experience in bidding to clean commercial buildings a plus.
- Degree in business or finance a plus.
- Strong financial and operations background.
- Proven capability to deliver executive-level presentations, including financial projections and customer value propositions.
- Proven ability to conduct industry research and development.
- Ability to obtain the vital information necessary to develop a qualitative large-bid account proposal.
- Comfort in learning and becoming conversant in franchise cleaning industry.
- Strong internal and external communication skills.
- Must be an expert level MS Excel user.
- Must be able to pass background screens including criminal and motor vehicle.
If you possess the qualifications we are looking for and are excited about the possibility of joining a world-wide first class organization, please submit your resume and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.