The candidate for the Stadium Operations Manager position must possess a superior work ethic and a proven history of janitorial operations project management. In addition, the right candidate must also possess:
• 2+ years stadium janitorial operations experience
• 5+ years janitorial experience (may be concurrent with stadium janitorial experience)
• Superior communication, management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• The ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently
• Confident, assertive, flexible, team oriented and professional
• Customer oriented and committed to customer satisfaction
• The ability to maintain and oversee a budget, while successfully accomplishing contractual services
• Knowledge of computers, including a full working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• The ability to manage 5+ direct reports and monitor franchisee and employees of franchise owners to assure full compliance with the stadium contract
• Flexible schedule, with the capability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• The capability to operate a forklift, sweeper machines, carpet and floor machines (training available)
Jani-King is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workplace.
*******************Background Check Mandatory**********************
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including:
-Medical and Dental coverage.
-Personal and Vacation Time
If you have the qualifications we are seeking, are excited about the possibility of joining a large franchise commercial cleaning company, are up to the challenge of working in a fast paced, challenging position and are looking for stability, please submit your resume and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org