Protecting Our Planet with Green Cleaning Technology
With the ever growing concern for our indoor and outdoor environment, Jani-King is implementing steps to help reduce contaminants in the air we breathe, the water we drink and the earth on which we live.
Committed to become being stewards to the environment, Jani-King has introduced Green 2011, a program that provides Jani-King franchise owners worldwide with training and education on various environmentally friendly “Green Cleaning” processes, including chemical use reduction, waste management, recycling and energy conservation.
Here are some steps we are taking to become a better partner for our planet.
- Selection of vendors that are committed to environmentally sound practices
- Investing in human and financial capital to support Green cleaning initiatives
- Introduction of training DVDs and cleaning procedure manuals
- Worldwide support of the organization to be good stewards of the environment
- Development and research on matching Green cleaning products and Green cleaning processes
- Education of clients and franchisees on the need to be Green
- Providing clean, safe environments to our clients’ facilities
- Implementation of a Green Seal Certification program
- Membership in the U.S. Green Building Association