Resources for Keeping it Clean
Jani-King creates customized cleaning programs for their clients that incorporate best practices for Green Cleaning and the use of the latest technology to reduce labor and chemicals, saving their clients money and leaving less of a footprint on our environment.
Here are some simple cleaning tips to keep your office building in top shape between Jani-King visits:
- Clean the kitchen microwave with a bowl of hot water and lemon juice. It adds a fresh scent and the food will loosen much faster.
- Black heel marks on floors can be quickly and easily removed with a pencil eraser.
- Quickly remove a carpet stain with white vinegar.
- To instantly freshen the air in your office, dab some fragrance on a light bulb. The scent will release throughout the room when the bulb is turned on.
- Freshen your bathroom or kitchen drain using a half a box of baking soda and a half-cup of white vinegar. Cover the drain for 5 minutes and then flush with cold water.