Retail Cleaning That Helps you Sell
Do you spend long hours after your retail store closes performing basic cleaning duties? When you hire a professional retail cleaning company to take care of your store you could be spending those long hours researching new products to carry or finding new ways to market your newest goodies. Jani-King is here to make your busy schedule a little less complex, not having to spend afterhours cleaning up your store will free to do whatever activities you were unable to do before hiring a cleaning company. Not only will hiring a professional retail cleaning company from Jani-King decrease your stress, but it can increase your sales.
Seven reasons you need a professional retail cleaning company:
- The power of first impressions: Is the entrance to your store clean and free of clutter? What is the first thing people see when entering your store, is it immaculately clean?
- Sparkle in the sunlight: If it can scintillate, make sure it does! Cleaning technicians from Jani-King will make sure your store is sparkling
- Focused cleaning: Eye tracking research shows that the majority of customers purchase items that are between their shoulders and knees, so make sure these areas or clean!
- Fitting rooms: Clean dressing rooms are an absolute must. The majority of customers make their decision on whether to buy or not when they are in the fitting room, an immaculately clean room will help them come to a ‘yes’ decision!
- The facilities: Your restroom facilities speak volumes about your store and your cleanliness. You want your bathroom to be clean as a whistle so your patrons have to reason to assume that your merchandise is dirty.
- Scent: What odor does your store give off? Ask friends to come in and tell you what your store smells like if you are too used to the scent. You want your store to give off a ‘clean’ smell, whatever you decide that should be.
- The register: No matter what kind of store you run, everyone needs to go to the register to purchase your goods; this area should be cleaner than clean!
You may have fabulous merchandise to sell, but if you give the customer even one reason to assume that store cleanliness is not a priority, they will take their wallets elsewhere.