- Thank your clients in person. This is a great time to stop by and just say “Thank You” for their business.
- Provide a price list for extra services and pricing to your client. Make a list of extra services such as hard surface floor care, window cleaning, carpet cleaning and any other service you can provide and give them a price to perform the services. We would suggest making the prices good for a year so that next year you can reach out again with a new list (and any pricing changes).
- Make sure your client has your current contact information.
- Make sure you have your clients current contact information including emergency contact numbers.
- Start using a payroll company to process your payrolls. With new contractor laws in place this will save you time, money and frustration.
- Thank your employees. Relationships are important.
- Invest into your business. Take advantage of training opportunities, purchase new equipment and do not pass up opportunities to grow.
- If you do not have an email dedicated for your business get one and make a habit of checking it.
- Return your phone calls in a timely manner. If your client is trying to reach you the quicker you are able to communicate with them the better they will feel about your relationship.
- Make a commitment to improve your communication and relationships with your staff, your client and the people who are here to help you business grow.
© 2020 · Jani-King International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Corporate Office 16885 Dallas Parkway Addison, TX 75001
(800) JANIKING | (972) 991-0900