- Preventative Maintenance- Keeping dirt off of the carpet is both easier and less expensive than removing it.
- Vacuuming- Regular vacuuming is the most important part of a successful maintenance program.
- Spill and Spot Cleaning- Spots are inevitable, but they don’t have to be permanent. Remove a spill quickly to avoid it becoming a stain.
- Interim Cleaning- Scheduled interim cleaning helps the carpet retain its appearance as well as improves its performance.
- Deep Cleaning- Periodic deep cleaning (using hot water extraction) is most effective at removing any embedded/abrasive soil.
You also might be interested in
2008-06-01Jani-King of Eugene Prepares for Olympic TrialsJani-King of Eugene is[...]
Jani-King Franchising Over the past few years, the economic environment[...]
2002-10-15Jani-King as the Eight Largest Franchise by Number UnitsWhen, Jani-King,[...]