This household tradition is also an essential practice for businesses across every industry.
We’ve finally made it through another winter, and longer days, more sunshine, and warmer weather are our rewards. For many, spring is a time for renewal, fresh air, and cleaning. It’s no different for commercial properties, and now is a perfect time to reset your place of work after months of salt, snow, and slush. While spring cleaning for your business may seem intimidating, it doesn’t have to be.
Spring cleaning can benefit your business in several ways. Keep reading to learn some helpful tips to plan your spring cleaning, how they can pay off for your employees, and why Jani-King of Cleveland is the best choice to help. From hospitals to arenas and everywhere in between. Jani-King of Cleveland services every business space imaginable.
Spring Cleaning Tips for Your Business
Need help organizing your spring cleaning plan? Here’s a quick checklist to get you oriented and on the right track.
- Take a Look Around — Examining your commercial space helps you prioritize what needs to be addressed first. Conduct a walkthrough with a commercial cleaning company representative; their skills and insight can identify what should be tackled immediately.
- Go Outside — Take advantage of that sunshine and inspect your parking lot, entryways, and sidewalks. These are your primary customer-facing elements, and you can overestimate the value of a good first impression. Keep an eye out for smudged windows, grimy points of entry, or opportunities for pressure washing on those walkways.
- Start on the Ground Floor — Winter beats up your floors, no matter their style or makeup. Water, dirt, and salt can build up during the winter months and add a dingy appearance to your facility. Professional floor and carpet cleaning can have a huge impact on the impression your business has on customers.
- Ditch the Dust — Heating systems work exceptionally hard during the winter, but often contribute more dust (from vents and ductwork) to your working area, retail front, or other commercial space. Spring cleaning for your business needs to do a thorough job of cleaning every surface, dispatching of the dust that can accumulate and improving your indoor air quality as well.
- Decide to Declutter — From storage areas and warehouses to desks and closets, Spring is the time to do a full review of everything that has been stockpiled and stashed. Get rid of non-essential items, material that has outlived its expiration date, and unlock better organization and storage space.
- Turn to a Pro — To make Spring cleaning for your business streamlined, simple, and hassle-free, work with the commercial cleaning experts at Jani-King of Cleveland. We can provide a comprehensive deep cleaning that will check all the boxes and allow you to focus your energies elsewhere. Connect with our team today for a free consultation.
Tap Into the Benefits of Spring Cleaning for Your Business
Boost Morale & Productivity
When a workspace is clean and well-maintained employees will have more motivation and pride in their place of work. Countless studies have proven happy and satisfied employees are more productive. Conversely, a cluttered, dirty, or messy environment can be distracting for workers and add stress to their day-to-day experience.
Improved Air Quality
With a Spring cleaning for your business, you’ll eliminate the dust and other potential pollutants that can build up during the winter with the constant use of heating systems. Comprehensive and regular cleaning services improve the air quality in your facility, which contributes to fewer employee illnesses and absences. Virtually every aspect of a consistent cleaning program helps reduce the risk of illness, from dusting and cleaning the carpets to disinfecting high-touch points and cleaning air vents and filters.
Enhance Your Brand Image
A dirty or disorganized workplace to lead a tarnished impression on customers and clients about your business — and the products or services it provides. From a spotless entryway to sparkling bathrooms, every space in your facility offers a chance to leave a great impression. Take advantage of the opportunity to build confidence in your brand. Need Deep Cleaning Services? Learn why deep cleaning is a necessity for many industries and how you can benefit.
Start Spring Cleaning for Your Business with Jani-King
With more than 30 years of experience in serving businesses across Northeast Ohio, Jani-King of Cleveland has the expertise, tools, and techniques to tackle every aspect of Spring cleaning for your business.
We design commercial cleaning programs specific to your needs that deliver superior cleaning and disinfecting to keep your business safe, healthy, and a positive branding component all year round.
Connect with Jani-King of Cleveland today to learn more about cleaning services or request a quote.